Plymouth COVID-19 Vaccination Centre
Our clinics at Home Park Vaccination Centre are now 8.30am-4pm.
Covid-19 vaccination paused
Covid-19 vaccination appointments and drop-ins are currently paused. We are waiting for Government guidance for the next phase of the programme.
These clinics are for Flu vaccinations.
Please check your eligibility and the opening times before going to the home park centre or drop-in clinics.
The Beacon, 120 North Prospect Road, Plymouth, PL2 2NE
10:00 - 14:00
Memory Cafe, 69a New George Street, Plymouth, PL1 1RJ
10:00 - 14:00
Guildhall Carpark Guildhall Square, Plymouth, PL1 2BJ
|11:00 - 15:00
Home Park Vaccination Centre, Plymouth, PL2 3DQ
08:30 - 16:00
Need to know before you go
- Check your eligibility at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/who-can-get-the-vaccine
- To receive your booster dose, it must have been at least 91 days since your previous dose
- If you have not had a previous covid vaccination and you meet the above eligibility criteria, you will be able to access 1 dose in the autumn booster programme.
- Please bring your NHS number with you if you can, this really helps our team
- Queues are likely. Please bear this in mind and wear clothing that will keep you warm
- Our vaccination staff and volunteers are working as quickly as possible – please be patient
Appointments are offered via the National Booking Service and are staggered to allow for social distancing and we ask that you do not arrive more than five minutes before your appointment time to avoid queues.
When booking your appointment online, please make sure you click through after the “confirmation details” screen. This will ensure you:
- Receive a booking confirmation via text/email
- Are able to book subsequent appointments
The centre’s address and postcode is:
Home Park Vaccination Centre
Free parking and designated disabled parking are available on site.
More about us
The centre is staffed by specially-trained vaccinators and support staff with help from volunteers.
Free parking is available.
Please refer to your appointment letter. Or email