Royal Devon & Exeter
Following changes to national guidance, the policy and guidance in our hospital settings is largely as it was before the pandemic, with some important exceptions.
- Please see the latest visitor information.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- If you have a booked appointment and you or a member of your household has COVID-19, please call the number on your appointment letter and let us know as soon as possible.
- If you need urgent or emergency care and you have COVID-19, please call NHS 111 first to check where the best place for you to receive care is. If you are signposted to one of our services, please let the reception desk know you are COVID positive as soon as you arrive.
Click here for more information.
Get the care you need
Choosing the right service when you are unwell or injured helps you to get the care you need as soon as possible.
It also reduces pressure on emergency services, freeing them up to help those who need it most.
Information and advice for people waiting for treatment
It’s normal to feel anxious about a hospital procedure. Your appointment may have been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and this may be causing additional worry for you and your loved ones.
Healthcare providers across Devon are working together to update MyHealth and add more useful information to support and help you whilst you wait.
Support your local NHS – become a Member or Governor
Local people and patients can all become members of the Royal Devon.
- Keep up with our news
- Vote for people to represent you or stand for election as a Governor
- Get discounts
We are looking for five people to join our Council of Governors. Nominations for our next Governor elections open on 26 September.